Parimatch Dota 2 Bonus
Make Dota betting and the following bonuses and promotions are waiting for you:
- Bet insurance is a type of welcome bonus or incentive for existing bookmaker users. More often bookmakers return money to the account of a new player in case of losing the first bet.
- Exclusives - unique offers from bookmaker companies.
- Promo codes are alphanumeric combinations that open access to free bets or other bonuses on Dota 2 betting sites. This promotion is used by bookmakers to attract customers or increase the interest of bettors before the start of a popular sporting event.
Go to Dota betting sites and get bonuses.
Live Dota 2 Betting
Register Parimatch and enjoy the best Dota 2 Live game!
Before making your first live bet on Dota 2, it is a good idea to learn as much as possible about match formats as they affect the outcome of Dota 2 events. Check out the match format details below:
- Match Winner: Quite simply - place your bet on who wins the match. This is usually done before the game, but with live PokerMatch betting you can bet on the winner of the match throughout the entire process.
- Correct Score: Only applicable to matches of more than one Dota 2 game, you are simply predicting the final outcome. The more games there are in a match, the harder it can be, but ultimately it's a surefire way to add thrill to a longer match.
- Card Betting: Do you think one team is better at Radiance than Dire? If so, take advantage of this information by placing a bet on which team will win in a particular arena.
- Special Bets: Roshan drops the first aegis, but who gets it? Any suggestions about who will capture the first tower map or even the barracks? Well, the hallmark of Dota2 live betting is that you can place bets on any of the above, here at the Dota 2 betting site.
Betting Tips for Dota 2
It is important to know that there is no one hundred percent strategy that would guarantee the winning of Dota 2 betting. Esports is a discipline with unpredictable results. The result depends on the received card, the gamers themselves, their teamwork, the characters they have chosen. But it is possible to guess which team will win with some degree of probability. The main rule is not to risk the entire deposit and not try to recoup if several failed bets followed. If the bets were accurate, you should not think that luck will continue to accompany you - you need to stop in time.
To increase the accuracy of your forecast, you can choose one or more of the following strategies.
- Dogon. There is a certain amount that the player uses in the bet. Rates are the same% of the balance, usually no more than 5-10%. Participation in the bet ends when the player decides to stop or the balance is exhausted;
- Flat. The essence is the same, but the rate is expressed in a specific figure, for example, 100 rubles, 1,000 rubles, 5,000 rubles. etc. If there were 4-5 unsuccessful bets in a row, it is better to leave the game.
- Forks. The participant places a bet on the victory of each of the two teams in a particular match, but in different bookmakers. This way he minimizes the loss, since one of the bets will win. The coefficient must be between 2.0 and higher.
- Peak bets. Picks - the beginning of the game with the distribution of cards, the choice of characters. The participant first studies the positions, situations, initial data, and then makes a bet. The strategy works only in Live games.
- New Line Bet. There are few analysts who professionally provide quotes for outcomes. The result is unexpectedly high odds. Sometimes new characters and cards appear in Dota 2. How to place bets and win? If, in the participant's opinion, the outcome with such a high odds is justified, it is worth making a bet.
How to bet on Dota 2 in Parimatch?
Since betting on Dota 2 always has unpredictable results, making an accurate prediction and determining who the winner is is already a good achievement. However, this is not the only type of bets offered by the bookmaker. You can still guess:
- The cards on which the teams will play.
- Characters of the participants of the competition.
- How many characters will be killed.
- What the exact score will be in the end.